Monday, January 9, 2012

Back To Work!


Collection: F/W 2012 Re-Focused


Today after a bit of a break from working on my first collection for Fall/ Winter 2012 (and my blog obviously), I made a triumphant return to the workroom, and banged out a couple of patterns. I woke up at the crack of dawn (I have a new year's resolution to start maximizing my time) and headed over to the studio. I had a meeting this morning about doing some freelance work for an amazing textile designer, Elizabeth Anyaa . Which would be awesome, because I would still have time to work on my collection and earn a little extra $$$. I've also been recruited to design costumes for the Dallas Soul Children's Theatre, so things are looking up right now!


One must have all of the necessary supplies to be completely productive.

The mess of working.

And don't think I was completely unproductive during the holidays...I actually fit in a custom jacket for the lovely Victoria Meek, director of the South Dallas Cultural Center. She provided the gorgeous fabric that she bought in Senegal.





Did I mention that it's reversible?

I don't have much time left before my goal date for shooting the look book, so I'll be an early riser until it's done. Onward and upward!

x